Programme including more than 15 sessions with over 60 confirmed scientific presentations as well as 5 thematic workshops, bringing together researchers and practitioners.
- Meeting European environmental legislation – the Directives under scrutiny
- 2010 behind us – is biodiversity in free fall?
- A low impact, low carbon economy – socio-economic implications for ecosystems and human health
- Making decisions - management tools of the future
- Aquarius: Bridging the gaps between science, regulation and practice in water environment management Session chair: Irene Wiborg
- Climate models: uncertainties, effects and adaptation Session chair: Jens Christian Refsgaard
- Constructed wetlands Session chair: Carl Chr. Hoffmann
- Links between biodiversity and soil ecosystem services Session chair: Anne Winding
- Science-based nature management Session chair: Morten Tune Strandberg
- The economics of water quality Session chair: Marianne Zandersen
- The impacts of green energy policies Session char: Daniela Perrotti
Read more in the Conference second call for papers or in the Conference flyer with more detailed description of workshops
Download a Conference poster